• Home Page
• Enhancing your comfort
• Photos of RiverGarden
• Photos of the Grounds
• RiverGarden video
• Easy Metro Access
• Selected Links
• Nearby Vineyards
• Availability 2016
• Email Tricia
What's a Guest Wing?
When we opened our unique facility we, of course, wanted you to find our web site.
But how do we describe our lodging?
We are like a really nice...
• vacation condo but not exactly
• motel/hotel, but not exactly
• bed & breakfast, but not exactly
Click Here to find out why we are those things and more.
RiverGarden Guest Wing Amenities
Questions? Comments? Want to reserve a date? Please email or call Tricia at 304.210.4383. She is available between the hours of 8:00AM EDT and 11:00PM EDT.
- Continental breakfast
- 6 full-sized sleeping accomodations
- One bedroom queen bed
- Second bedroom -- 2 twin beds
- Trundle bed available under Daybed.
- Closets, dressers, seating in bedrooms
- Private Bathroom with Shower
- Central Heat and Air, ceiling fans throughout
- Asian Fusion Decor
- Private entrance from separate porch
- TV/DVD, Cable, High-speed Internet access
- Clocks and clock radios throughout
- Live plants and fresh flowers in season
- Stovetop, Dishwasher, Microwave
- Small fridge with separate freezer compartment
- Coffee maker, coffee and tea assortment
- Toaster, blender and hand mixer
- Pots and pans and cooking/dining utensils
- Kitchen stocked with condiments
- "Rain" shower head and shower massager
- Hairdryer, Iron and Ironing Board
- Separate dresser-top and makeup mirror
- Washer/dryer access
- Smoke-free interior premises
- Fire alarms and fire extinguisher
- For info on pets, call.
- Free on-site parking
- Garden access, River view
- Barbeque, picnic and covered smoking areas
- Boat dock planned, current docking nearby
- PayPal accepted